What do you need? My aim is to create gardens that are personal to my clients. I listen to what you don't want in addition to what you do want. Designs are created to suit the client, the plot and the budget. This applies to both private and commercial work. All my designs are well structured and work through the seasons - Winter is a long time so a good structure is vital!
- To take a brief from the client (ideally with their partner too as it should suit both parties) and assess the plot together to discuss possibilities and budget.
- I then write to the client outlining design costs, based on the clients' requirements, which are fixed providing the brief remains the same. I request a deposit of 25% as a gesture of commitment.
- Once the acceptance form and deposit are received I endeavour to start work as soon as possible. 1st step is to revisit the clients to take photo's, measurements and firm up the brief. If the brief is vague I may take images with me for clients to look at and comment on in order to assess a favoured style.
- I then present the design which can be altered at this stage at no extra charge providing the brief has not changed.
- I then complete the design and produce a set of specifications for our professional landscape contractors to work from, or you may have your own contractor.
"We have been really lucky in dealing with a great creative talent, who also has the rare skill of listening to, and caring about, her clients."
"I really do believe that when your doing the work you love. It shows up in the quality of the work you produce - that obviously applies to you!"
"...it looks as though it belongs to this house - it's really really lovely. Thank you."